WHY SETTLE FOR LESS ?
- I write books which I'd like to read.
- Many writers I like are not popular. But they're popular with me.
- There's nothing wrong with a small audience. Except, perhaps, size.
- The "free" market is neither free nor wise.
- Fantasy is our most popular form : the fantasies of capitalist democracy.
- Light entertainment may be healthy, but only as part of a balanced diet.
- You can't judge a book by the cover. But try telling that to WHSMITH.
- The difference between autobiography and biography is who's telling the lies.
- The difference between writing and literature is a degree from Oxford or Cambridge.
- All aspects of a work should be determined solely by the writer.
- Our culture is dominated by middle class "experts" whose expertise is bluff and self-promotion.
- Genres are marketing devices. A book is simply a collection of pages.
- Writers should not become celebrities. We have more than enough already.
- Writing is not competitive. Prizes are promotional devices.
- Motorways are built on ground-up, unwanted books. Print-on-demand eliminates waste.
- Less is more. More or less.
FANCY A FEW MORE OPINIONS?
less004 VIDEOS on YouTube Click here
Who do I think I am? Click here for a BIOGRAPHY
"The future's so bright I gotta wear a full radiation suit!"